As per IRCC instructions, to apply for a study permit, a student needs a Letter of Acceptance (LOA) from a designated learning institution (DLI). A designated learning institution is a school approved by a provincial or territorial government to host international students.
As of November 17th, 2020, Western Community College has been posted to the IRCC website. The WCC COVID-19 safety plan has been reviewed and approved.
We are currently accepting applications for for the following programs:
- Diploma in Business Management with Co-op (1 year of work paid co-op, 2 year program)
- Diploma of Hospitality Management (PGWP Pathway, 1 year with WCC, 2 years with VCC)
- Diploma in Advanced Accounting (PGWP Pathway, 1 year with WCC, 2 years with Yorkville University)
- Post graduate diploma in Nursing practice (800 hours of paid practicum placement, 2 year program, open to internationally licensed nurses)
- We also have intakes for our diploma in accounting and our post graduate diplomas in: health administration and business management