It is normal to struggle during normal time. When we are in the midst of a global pandemic, everyone should be able to access support.
If you need support, please feel free to access the following online resources:
- here2talk.ca – Connecting BC Student with mental Health support. All students currently registered in a B.C. post-secondary institution have access to free, confidential counselling and community referral services, conveniently available 24/7 via app, phone and web.
- bouncebackbc.ca – A free skill-building program designed to help adults and youth 15+ manage low mood, mild to moderate depression, anxiety, stress or worry. Delivered online or over the phone with a coach, you will get access to tools that will support you on your path to mental wellness.
- caibc.ca – Community Action Initiative represents a varied cross-section of interest and experience in mental health/illness and substance use.
- livinglifetothefull.ca – Living Life to the Full is a mental health promotion course designed to help people deal with everyday life challenges and learn self-management skills using Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) principles. Course content and materials are practical and easily applied to everyday life situations. The course is suitable for people of all ages – from youth to seniors.
- heretohelp.bc.ca – HeretoHelp is a project of the BC Partners for Mental Health and Substance Use Information.
- foundrybc.ca – Foundry offers young people ages 12-24 health and wellness resources, services and supports – online and through integrated service centres in communities across BC.
- Y Mind – If stress and anxiety are impacting your life and preventing you from doing what you want or need to do, YMCA Mindfulness groups can give you the tools and support you need. Whether it is through art activities, games, reading a comic book, sharing ideas, trying something new or just listening, YMCA mindfulness groups have something for everyone.
- familysmart.ca – FamilySmart connects you with people who really know what you are experiencing and can help you in ways that others can’t. Our roots are deep, strong and healthy.
- WE Well-being – An easy-to-use digital toolkit to support individuals in this challenging time
- SOGI 1 2 3 – SOGI 1 2 3 helps educators make schools inclusive and safe for students of all sexual orientations and gender identities (SOGI).
- Online Payment – Link to pay your tuition online
- WCC Learning Management System – Website to allow you to study while in isolation.